Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Omg reblogging this cuz I always forget
Personal and Multifandom blog for someone with a weakness for white haired (and probably dead) boys.
things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people
I dunno I don’t feel as active or chatty or fandom involved as I used to be but I want to be :c
I just want to drown in Ryou Bakura posts. There’s not enooouugggghhh
what are they waiting for??
That is completely true. Though I mostly just ignore those I dislike.
Alas, I don’t really make assumptions so I can’t help with raising the ask count. xD
damn us assumptionless people
pff I never get much so you’re doing better than me, didn’t get any this time around ;v;
I’ve been trying to think of one for you but I don’t make assumptions about people so I couldn’t ;A;
*pets and cuddles bc u deserve looveeeee*
Hell I wish. I actually have a very nice room with reddish walls (kinda lipstick colored), blank walls , dried flowers on my desk and a pretty arm chair. It looks like something that came out of a home magazine. I’d love to have posters but my mother would slay me. Maybe when I move out.